Organizations using document management in VDR aim at rapid growth, which leads to the destruction of existing and the formation of new systems of financial management and commitments.
What Legal Team for Collaboration Is Characterized with?
The legal team for collaboration is characterized by:
- Interdependence. Each team member makes their own individual contribution to the overall work.
- Other team members depend on everyone’s work. In the team, everyone shares information with each other.
- Team members are perceived as equal participants in the activity process and have the opportunity to influence each other.
- Shared responsibility. Responsibility for team goals is understood and shared by all.
- Result. Responsibility for team results is shared by all group members and focuses on group activity.
The groups formed for a specific tribute contribute to the enthusiasm of the employees and a high degree of their participation in the work process. At the same time, there is a potential danger that management will lose control over them, and teams will strive to achieve not only the goals of the organization but also to solve particular problems.
The development of individual groups leads to a significant increase in the influence of some of the members, for example, the formal leader of the group in a hierarchical organization in which it is not customary to object to the bosses or the technical specialist who dominates due to the fact that his colleagues are afraid to show their incompetence. In any of these cases, the use of the knowledge and experience of group members can hardly be called effective.
Inclusion in financial and investment policy of activities resulting in inorganic business growth allows you to take advantage of the effects generated by the time factor, which not only changes the value of money over time but also allows companies to “outplay” the parameters of their financial models based on the mechanism of internal growth. Execution of M&A transactions with the construction of various schemes for their financing, which often have a complex structure using several components of debt that differ in value.
The Way of Preparing Your Legal Team for Collaboration
To create legal teams for collaboration, a number of conditions must be met, namely:
- People performing work must be specialists, professionals, experts in solving the tasks assigned to them;
- The combined experience and abilities of people working in a team must exceed the experience and abilities of any of them;
- Most people should be able to influence the decisions they have to carry out;
- Every person should have a penchant for creativity.
The result of the software technology such as a data room should be the most specific, finished product that has practical applicability. Profanation of a product – when formally everything is there, but there is no benefit from it: it wastes resources, “kills” motivation, and gives incorrect guidance to all project participants. Let it be a small product, but ready-made and really in demand.
The result of the project should be a close-knit team, where everyone understands the merits and competencies of others, can build joint work taking into account the abilities and characteristics of each participant, understand how to maintain a positive emotional background, maintain motivation in each other, understand exactly how joint work gives new qualities. The formal attitude to the concept of a team dramatically reduces efficiency, and most importantly, does not then allow the participants to develop, to assemble new teams for new tasks.